Coastal Valley Camp and Crafts

Cornwall, Newquay

More Photos

A small family site with a big atmosphere. Kick your shoes off, sit back with a tea or coffee, unwind and recharge in a beautiful landscaped valley. The sound of the babbling stream harmonises with the robins and song thrush and without a car or house in sight, you have found a bit of Cornish bliss. In the Spring the valley has a yellow and green palette, we have Silver Aspen trees, yellow gorse, daffodils and Primulas. Spring lambs calling in the fields. In the Summer the blue and lilac Agapanthus and abundant Buddleia attract the butterflies and dragon flies. Autumn brings plenty of berries to harvest, blackberries, Sloe berries, rosehips. Rabbits are a plenty on the land but you will need to keep a keener eye out for the deer and resident Stoat, who forage under the maze of swallows and starlings. In addition to the beautiful, relaxing Camp Site and Glamping Tents, you can, if you wish, park the car up for days!We have 3 beaches in walking distance all accessed via public footpaths at the foot of the land. 1.25 miles, across the fields and headland is Watergate bay, (with good restaurants, surf shops and Jamie Oliver's Fifteen). 1 mile country walk to Porth Beach or Whipsiderry beach. During our peak season we hold art & craft workshops for those that are game to explore their untapped talents and have fun with us. If you enjoyed crafts, Sewing Bee and Great British Bake Off, you will love being part of this.

Lower Trewince, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 4AW, England
Loo of the Year Award:


Quiet and peaceful
Quiet in the evenings
Family friendly

Facilities and things nearby

Baby changing room
Baking (delivered)
Campers kitchen
Chemical disposal
Disabled facilities
Electricity hook up
Ice pack freezing
Local Produce
Shop (essentials)
Washing up facilities
Farmers market
Food shop
Public transport
Bikes for hire
Horse riding
Kayaking / Canoeing

Good to know

Motorcycles allowed
Public transport pickup
Recycling available
Dogs allowed on lead


GPS: 50.43°N, 5.03°W

Heading away from Newquay on B3276, Alexandra Rd. Turn right into Trevelgue Rd travel for 2 miles, past Smugglers on your left and the horse stables. Ignore the dead end sign. The road narrows, 50m ahead, you will see our sign, the road naturally goes right and follow a single leafy road for 100 metres. Ignore the 'no through road sign', Coastal Valley is signposted off the tarmaced road on the right by the stream On the Newquay Rd, A3059, take the turning right to the RAF camp/ Treloy Park and left down a little unnamed road. It is very narrow and steep. ignore sat navs that say turn right into Hendra Paul, instead continue all the way to the bottom and turn right towards Smugglers (not left like a lot of sat navs tell you to) N.B. Touring Caravans and motor homes are strongly advised NOT to take this route, instead continue on the Newquay A3059 road to Quintrell Downs, Newquay. Take a right and follow directions below.

  • Newquay Cornwall Airport - 2 km
  • Bristol International Airport - 194 km
  • Bournemouth Airport - 228 km
  • Plymouth - 62 km
  • Pembroke - 140 km
  • Fishguard - 176 km


Payment terms

75% of the remaining balance 50 days before arrival, 25% of the remaining balance upon booking

Cancellation policy

Cancel 30 days or more before arrival 100% refunded


Children under the age of 3 are free of charge.

Cards accepted at this property

Debit cards accepted at this campsite.