Camping Domaine du Golfe de Saint Tropez
Nestling in an exceptional environment, this campsite is set in the Maures valley just 10 km away from the bay of Saint Tropez & 5 km from the sea. On site swimming pool, restaurant and children's activities in summer. Close by : horse riding, beaches, disco, boat for hire, diving, sailing, tennis, golf, theme parks.
From 23rd April 2019 to 2nd November 2019
807 Chemin des Vignaux,
Facilities for disabled guests:
Food and drink
- Bar / refreshment area
- Take-away food
- Ready-cooked meals
- Food store 2 km
- Public sanitary blocks
- Washing machine
- Hairdressing Salon 2 km
- 1 swimming pool
- Evening entertainment
- Tourist information
- Table tennis
- Riding school 2 km
- Hiking tracks 3 km
- Sailing 5 km
- Childrens club
- Outdoor playground
- Animations for children
No reviews yet
This campsite does not have any reviews yet
17:00 - 18:00 (Rented accommodation)
Late arrivals from: 22:00
Gate closing: 00:00
Motorhome overnight area:
Creditcard, Check, Cash
Bookings and payment
The availabilities for July and August are changing each minute. If you want to be sure that we have availabilities for your dates, you better call us before paying the deposit.
The fact that you pay your deposit on our website, doesnt automatically mean that we have availability. You will receive a reply within maximum 2 days. If our site is fully booked, your deposit will not be taken and you will receive a cancellation email.
CAMPING DOMAINE DU GOLFE DE ST TROPEZ - GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS 2019
1. Bookings can be made by mail, email or telephone. For every booking made by phone the request will be registered immediately and a booking contract will be sent to you. The completed contract needs to be returned to us within 72 hours with 30% deposit of the total amount for the accommodations + booking fees (refer to pricelist). The person making the reservation must be aged at least 18 and be able to legally contract to these rental conditions and guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy of the information given. In addition, this person must be a participant in the stay. The rights of this contract are not transferable. Reservation requests including minors who are unaccompanied by a direct legal responsible person (father or mother) will be rejected. Our accommodations are designed for families. Therefore reservations complying with these restrictions will be given priority.
2. As soon as we have received and accepted your contract and deposit, we will send you a firm and final confirmation.
3. The reservation is for the specified dates which may only be changed within the limits of availability.
4. Prices do not include tourist tax or supplements (refer to pricelist).
5. Payment of the balance of your stay.
- either by bank transfer, 15 days before arrival.
- either by credit card or cash the day of arrival. (Please check your credit card limit, American Express not accepted)
The customer could pay in several times. This payment method in several times without fees is only possible if there are several months between the date of booking and the date on which the outstanding balance is due. The customer must contact the site to arrange a payment schedule and the balance must be paid 15 days or one month before arrival date, it depends on the method of payment.
6. Cancellation Conditions
All booking cancellations must be made in writing directly to the campsite (registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or email with acknowledgment of receipt). The campsite will confirm in return the cancellation of the stay and will issue a cancellation fee invoice to the client. In case of non-presentation of the customer within 24 hours after the day of arrival (and without any explication from the customer), the stay will be canceled automatically and the deposit will be retained by the campsite.
a. Non-refundable rate: The rates indicated in our price list are non-refundable. Down payments will be kept by the campsite. An early departure or a delayed arrival will not give rise to any refund.
b. Price with cancellation insurance included and customers who have subscribed to the cancellation insurance and interruption insurance :
It is possible to take our cancellation insurance at the time of booking. The cancellation insurance covers in case of Serious Illness, Serious Accident or Death, Destructions of the professional premises, Theft in the professional or private premises, Redundancy, Serious vehicle damage, Complications due to pregnancy ... The complete notice Cancellation Insurance can be downloaded from this link annulation.sudestvacances.fr
Withdrawal period : In accordance with the French “Code de la consommation” (alinéa 2 de l'article L. 121-20-4) , the withdrawal period of 7 days is not applicable to reservations in our campsite, even if the booking was made by internet by post or by phone.
- Arrival from 5 p.m. on the 1st day of rental and departure before 10 a.m. on the last day of rental. Late arrivals are possible till 10 p.m. in which case you must inform the reception by telephone before 6 p.m.
- Reservations are possible for 1, 2 or 3 nights in low season or per week in high season; the days of arrival are indicated in the price list.
- Included in the rental price: water, electricity, gas and access to the playground. All our accommodations are connected to the sewerage system.
- A deposit of 300€ will be required in cash or with Visa- Euro- or Master card upon arrival (250€ for eventual damage in the accommodation and 50€ for an entrance badge to the site) (Please check your credit card limit, American Express not accepted). This deposit will be refunded to the client at departure after the accommodation and inventory have been checked, and the key and the entrance badge has been returned. The accommodation must be returned in the identical state of cleanliness as on arrival, it is strictly forbidden to smoke in the accommodations, or a charge of 85€ will be retained for cleaning fee. The refrigerator must be defrosted or a charge of 27€ will be retained for defrost fee.
Cash deposits can only be returned to our clients after the official opening time of the reception. If customers want to vacate their accommodation before opening of the reception, they must provide a deposit by credit card or give us their bank details so we can refund the money back by bank transfer. (bank fees 10€)
- The capacity of each accommodation (2,4, 6, 8 people) is fixed because of insurance purposes and security. No additional people will be accepted (even babies or very young children).
- Tents, motor home and caravans are strictly prohibited on the accommodation emplacements. Trailers must be left in the exterior car park, if however your emplacement has room for a trailer, the tariff of an additional car will be applied.
1. Only people whose names are stated on the booking contract will be allowed on the site. Any changes will have to be authorized by the camp site management team.
2. Upon arrival people should present themselves at reception in order to carry out general formalities (Payment of the rental balance and tourist tax, reception of the wristbands and entrance badge). The keys of your accommodation will only be given or the access to your accommodation will only be possible when the balance of your stay has been settled and you have paid the required deposit for your rental accommodation and access card.
Cancellation costs for a reserved supplement: if you have paid the down payment with a credit card, 1% of the amount paid will be deducted.
3. No visitor can access the site without registration and authorization of the reception. The visitor must present an ID card and pay the entry fee (see tariffs). No visitor can access the pool of the campsite. The management team reserves the right to limit the number of visitors. Visitors must absolutely leave the campsite before midnight. Visitor's cars must be left in the exterior car park, which is not supervised.
4. For security reasons the number of vehicles is limited, some accommodations are situated in a walking zone, cars must be parked at the entrance parking (indicated on the description of the accommodation):
- Accommodation 2/4 or 6 people: maximum 1 vehicle.
- Accommodation 8 people: 2 vehicles, see tariffs.
Additional cars will have to be parked on our exterior car park which is not supervised.
5. Every client must comply with the internal camp site rules and must have personal civil liability insurance. Camp users are urged to avoid any noises and discussions that may be disturbing their neighbours. The silence must be done from midnight to 7 am. Barbecues and open fires (wood, charcoal, etc.) are strictly forbidden, electric and gas barbecues are allowed.
6. Any disputes arising will be referred by us to the appropriate tribunal.
7. The accommodations are assigned based on availability and optimization of our planning. This assignment can be changed at any time before the keys to the accommodation are being handed over. Therefore, the client does not have the ability to choose the number of one's rental accommodation in advance. No number will be communicated before the stay.
Special requests must be specified by the customer at the time of booking. Of course, we will try to satisfy request within our ability but without any guarantee. Requests after sending the booking confirmation will not be considered. Our company nevertheless reserves the right to change the type of accommodation by upgrading the type of accommodation requested if there was no specific request made at the time of booking.
8. Access to campsite by car is prohibited between midnight and 7a.m. During these hours access will only be authorized by foot.
9. Pets of more than 10 kg are not accepted in our accommodations. All authorized animals must have a valid health certificate upon arrival. It is strictly forbidden to leave animals on their own in the rental accommodation. Dogs must be kept on leashes. Dogs are not allowed on the surrounding beaches either in the swimming pool from our camping. Dangerous dogs of the 1 st and 2nd category are formally prohibited.
10. The camping cannot be held liable of the presence and the movement of ants and other small animals.
11. Gas bottles will not be changed between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
12. Bank transfer fees will be borne by the client.
13. All registered clients are obliged to wear the campsite wristband during their full stay. People refusing to wear a bracelet will be refused on site. Each authorized vehicle must display the campsite sticker during the full stay.
14. There is no lifeguard at the swimming pool, therefore children can only access the pools accompanied by an adult. In accordance with legislation, shorts, diving suits, burkinis and swimsuits full coverage are strictly prohibited in the swimming pool and only bathing suits are authorized. Only swimwear like swim briefs or drag suits for men and bikinis or one-piece swimsuits for women are authorized. (the same for children). Naturism is forbidden at the swimming pool (the same for kids and baby), baby must wear a baby swim pant/ baby swimsuit for hygiene reasons. Apart from organized activities, ball games / beach volleyball as big inflatable buoys are forbidden at the pool.
15. The opening times of the services on site can be communicated by telephone one week before your arrival on our site. These times are subject to change during the season with regards to the time of the year and the weather conditions.
16. Group Bookings: When bookings for more than 4 accommodations are made for the same dates by the same person or by different individuals knowing each other, the booking is considered as a group booking. To make a group reservation, you will have to send a written request by letter or by e-mail to the person in charge for group bookings of the site.
17. The Management reserves the right to maintain the green areas of the campsite from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday, using mowers and hedge trimmers to maintain the cleanliness of the campsite.
18. Our company cannot be held responsible for disruption caused by maintenance carried out by the site or the town (maintenance works, water or electricity cuts) that could disturb the guests' stay.
19. Complaints can only be considered when made during the stay and on site, in no case any later or after the stay. Any dispute arising will be referred to the appropriate authorities. Any complaints about the stay should be made to the campsite reception in order to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Secondly you can confirm by email to: email@example.com or write to the campsite reception, this must be received within a maximum period of 8 days after the return date. No complaints will be processed if they have not been mentioned during the stay at the campsite.
MEDIATION: In the event of a dispute with one of the establishments in our group, you may contact us in the following way:
Send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, including customer number or Name, dates of your stay and name of the campsite, to « Service annulations, Camping Les Cigales, 4 rue du Jas de la Paro, 83490 LE MUY, FRANCE »
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may refer to the Medicys mediation center after a period of one month following the time you sent these letters/emails. Please make your submission online at www.medicys.fr, or by post to: Medicys - 73 Boulevard de Clichy – F-75009 PARIS
20. A WI-FI connection is provided to clients of the camping (payable). The camping cannot be held liable for any malfunction due to the Internet Service Provider.
PICTURE AUTHORIZATION: You authorize without counterpart the camping to use all the support of photos of you and your children who could be taken during your stay for advertising needs of the camping.
Our accommodations are not equipped for disabled people.
I declare having read the general booking conditions and totally agree to them.
Privacy policies: You may view the terms of our privacy policies on rgpd.sudestvacances.fr
Camping Domaine du Golfe de St Tropez – 807 chemin des Vignaux – 83310 GRIMAUD
- GPS - 43.2652°N, 6.538°E
- On the seaside
- Sea - 4 km
- Beach - 4 km
- Toulon-Hyères Airport - 45 km
- Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport - 102 km
- Marseille Provence Airport - 136 km
- Nîmes-Arles-Camargue Airport - 205 km
- Calvi-Sainte-Catherine Airport - 325 km
The best deals delivered to your inbox Sign up for discounts, great destinations and last-minute offers.
Thanks for signing up!
Our Promise to You
Booking a holiday is a big deal. Finding and booking campsites is harder than it should be. Put the two together and us outdoors lovers have a problem. A problem that at Campsited we know all too well, and are committed to fixing, for each and every one of you. ... more
© 2019 campsited.com. All Rights reserved.
2019 campsited.com. All Rights reserved.