Présentation du camping
Dates d'ouverture :
Du 29 juin 2020 au 30 septembre 2020
Via Enrico Fermi 3,
Capacité maximale :
Installations pour les personnes handicapées :
Animaux domestiques :
Vérifiez la possibilité
Vérifiez la possibilité
Réservations et paiement
CHECK-IN 15:00 – 22:00 CHECK-OUT PITCH 08:00 – 12:00 CHECK-OUT MOBILE HOME 08:00 –
GATE OPENING TIME
CAR CIRCULATION TIME
08:00-13:00 / 15:00-22:00
Upon arrival each guests and anyone willing to enter the camping for any reasons, have to
check-in at the Reception showing a valid identity document with picture of himself and of each
family member/group member to make the registration as required by the Italian law.
Registered guests will be provided with a special card to go inside and out of the camping by car.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
• Non accompanied minors who enter the camping must give at the Reception a valid
identity document with picture and an authorization for signed at least by one of the
parents plus a copy of the parent's identity document. We recommend teenagers or
young people groups, who have different needs and behaviour than the most part of the
other more relaxed guests, to express their exuberance out of the campsite not during
the silent hours and in a moderate way. Excesses and vulgarities won't be tolerated. If it
won't be possible to individuate the single responsibility, the whole group will be
• Adults are held as responsible for the behaviour of their children, whose exuberance and
needs don't have to compromise peace, safety and hygiene of all other guests.
Furthermore children must always be accompanied by an adult to the toilet and be
watched while bathing in the lake and while using the leisure facilities. The guest is
liable to pay compensation for damage to people or to campsite's properties.
PITCH, MOBILE HOME, CREW AND CAR ACCOMMODATION, NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
• Number of pitch or of mobile home will be assigned from the Management. The
Management holds the right to change the number of pitch/mobile home with a different
one having the same characteristics for organizational reasons and without notification;
it's forbidden to change the place without authorisation.
• For safety reasons and in order not to spoil the natural beauty typical of a green
campsite like ours, equipment and vehicles must be placed tidily and neatly within the
boundaries of the pitches.
• It's only allowed one car each place/mobile home. Other cars are only admitted for load/
unload pursuits then must be moved in the outside parking and counted as extra vehicles
according to our price list.
• Guests must make sure that all registered information is correct, point out any mistake
to the Management and notify any variations, such as a change of pitch, arrival/
departure of people and estimate period of stay.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME, PAYMENT
• Arrival:Booked pitches or mobile homes can be occupied from 3,00 to 10,00 pm.
• In case of NO-SHOW the deposit won't be refunded.
• An earlier arrival doesn't imply an earlier departure.
• Departure: The pitch must be left by 12,00 am while the mobile home by 10,00 a.m. on
the departure day. In case of late departure from the pitch a supplement for a half day
extra will be calculated after made sure that the place is available.
• Payment: the settlement for the stay is required on the day before the departure for the
pitches and on the arrival day for mobile homes .
• The Direction reserves the right to permit the entrance of visitors and guests in the
camping during day time only after providing at the Reception a valid identity document
and with short term permission (max. 1 hour) according to the period and organizational
needs of the campsite. Should the visitor/guest decide to extend his visit, the rate will
be calculated accordingly to our price list. The guest of the campsite must make sure
that his visitors are authorized to enter the Camping and is held as responsible for their
behaviour inside the campsite.
• The Management reserves the right to take legal actions against unauthorized people
found in the camping.
HEALTH, CLEANLINESS AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES
• For health and safety reasons and to avoid proliferation of insects and other animals, the
guest is asked to keep his pitch/mobile home tidy and clean.
• Guests are also asked to properly make use of the toilets and to leave them in the same
conditions they would like to find them.
• In case of infectious diseases, the guests have to immediately inform the management.
At any time Guests are kindly asked to avoid behaviours, activities, games or the use of
equipment that can disturb other Guests. During the silent hours (13.00 - 15.00 / 23.00 -
8.00) it's not allowed:
• to use sport or amusement equipment; *to build/take down tents. The transit of
vehicles is only allowed during the gate opening time as long as it doesn't disturb
sleeping Guests. Anyway during the silent hours, motor vehicles must be used as little
as possible and just in case of necessity (by driving max 5 km/h, without closing the
doors in a noisy way). People who don't respect these rules will be asked to leave the
car in the outside parking and to use the walkway to get into the Camping .
The entry of dogs or other animals, that can cause danger, inconveniences or any healty issues to
other Guests is forbidden. Said this, dogs, cats or other animals are admitted onlyon the pitches
of the Campsite upon request and under following conditions:
• there must be a certifications of all vaccinations;
• they must always be kept on a leash;
• Dogs are not allowed on the beach or into the swimming pool.
• A dog's owner must be take the dog outside the camping for its hygienical needs and
must remove and carry out any dirt. Animals are not allowed in the common areas,
such bar and restaurant, without prior authorization.
• Animals can't be left unattended and mustn't disturb other Guests. Owners of noisy or
dangerous pets who don't respect the present rules or cause complains, will be asked
to immediately leave the camping.
• Dogs or other animalsare never admitted in the mobile homes and in the tents.
• To dig holes or hollow ditches, to pitch posts or other structures in the ground;
• To change in any way the assigned place/mobile home;
• To light fires. Barbecue can be used provided that it doesn't bother neighbours, damage
the ground and that guests pay attention to the fire;
• To pour hot, oiled, salted water, fuels or waste liquids in the ground or into the
• To waste or misuse water (water guns, water balloons etc);
• To wash cars, camper and boat;
• To damage plants or facilities;
• To ride bicycles on the pitches: the passage is only allowed on the camping streets at the
max. speed of 5 Km/h.
• To use trees or railing borders to tighten ropes and tarps. To tighten ropes at eye level
and to install anything else that can obstruct or hinder the passage;
• To park the car, even if temporarily, on other pitches (also if free) or the price for the
other occupied pitch will be charged.
• To throw garbage without separating it properly according to the camping rules.
SAFETY, RESPONSIBILITY, EQUIPMENT, CORRESPONDENCE
• Because of the size of the area, each Guest is required to protect his properties because,
as in any other place, problems such as objects, valuable or money removal and
vandalism can also occur. The management declines any responsibility in case of objects
left unattended and then lost or for any of the above mentioned behaviours.
• The improper use of facilities such as playground, soccer etc. is at guests' own risk.
• Power supply on each pitch is of 6 Amps (=1320 Watt). Make sure your electric devices
don't overload the circuit. the operation of equipment such as electric heaters, electric
cookers, water heaters etc. is not guaranteed.
• Boat owners have to collect the relate boat guideline which has to be kept on board for
the whole period of use and then returned at the Reception.
• Non registered crafts, longer than 2,5 mt and with engine navigating on Lake Maggiore
and Lake of Ceresio_Lugano must have the identification mark, as stated by the law
15/11/2011 No 2013 act 17 of International Regulations for the navigation on Maggiore e
CeresioLugano lakes. For further info ask the Reception.
• Management will assign buoy and parking area for the trailer.
• The water craft must be also checked in on the day of arrival
• It's forbidden for owners of rubber boats, canoe and surfboards to leave their crafts on
Entering the campsite involves full acceptance and compliance of this regulation; these rules
can be in any time changed or expanded to provide to every Guests the best service. Staff is
always authorized to signal every case of non-compliance ant to let every single rule be
respected. The defaulters will be immediately expelled from the campsite. Due to its nature, a
regulation always limits the individual freedom, in order to balance the collective freedom. All
above restrictions have the only purpose to create better living conditions for a civil
cohabitation based on good manners and respect towards the others and to promote a more
human and rich life, in full compliance with all other people's life. We trust our guests and their
respect of the rules, so that everyone can have a quiet and nice stay. In that way, we all can
avoid the necessity of an intervention of the site staff to restore order. Thank you for your
cooperation, that we appreciate. We wish you a pleasant stay.
it is possible to book by sending the online request form to the internet site. Upon receipt of the
request, the campsite sends the customer the reservation offer with the following informations:
the number of pitch or mobile home, the dates of arrival and departure, the amount of the
deposit to be paid. After receiving the deposit, the campsite sends the booking confirmation.
to confirm the reservation you must send within 7 working days from our offer a deposit equal to
2 days for the pitches and equal to 3 days for the mobile homes / lodges, as the price list.
Any discounts / offers are only made by the reception at the time of payment.
the pitch or mobile home is available from 15.00 on the day of arrival until 12.00 for the pitches
and 10.00am for mobile homes, on the day of departure
In case of cancellation of a booking within 30 days prior to arrival in low season and 14 days in high season, the whole deposit is refunded.
Past the deadline, there are no refunds.
Nourriture et boissons
- Bar / Rafraîchissement
- Machine à laver
- Tennis de table
Pas encore d'avis
Il n'y a pas encore d'avis pour ce camping.
- GPS - 45.7371°N, 8.5773°E
- Chambéry-Savoie Airport - 330 km
- Friedrichshafen Airport - 340 km
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport - 343 km
- Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport - 357 km
- Grenoble-Isère Airport - 403 km
Campings à proximité
Les meilleures offres livrées directement dans votre boîte de réception Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir des remises, nos offres de dernière minute ainsi que l'inspiration pour votre prochain séjour.
Merci de vous être inscrit !
Réserver des vacances, ce n'est pas une mince affaire. Trouver et réserver un camping, c'est bien plus difficile qu'on ne le penserait. Réunissons ces deux tâches et nous, les amoureux du plein air, nous avons un problème ! Un problème que Campsited ne connaît que trop bien et s'engage à résoudre, pour chacun d'entre vous. ... plus d’infos
© 2020 campsited.com. Tous droits réservés.
2020 campsited.com. Tous droits réservés.