Camping Village Roma Capitol
Le Camping Village Roma Capitol est un établissement 4 étoiles très moderne situé dans la réserve naturelle de la Pinède de Castel Fusano, près d’Ostia Antica. La position du camping est stratégique car elle permet de rejoindre rapidement le Lido de Ostie, l’aéroport de Rome Fiumicino ainsi que la ville de Rome et ses alentours. Une fois à la gare d’ Ostia Antica, plusieurs connexions sont possibles pour atteindre la capitale italienne en moins d’une heure. Un service navette permet en plus d’aller facilement aux plages situées à seulement quelques minutes du camping.
Présentation du camping
Dates d'ouverture :
Du 19 mars 2020 au 2 novembre 2020
Via di Castelfusano 195,
132 Ostia Antica,
Capacité maximale :
Installations pour les personnes handicapées :
Animaux domestiques :
Vérifiez la possibilité
Nourriture et boissons
- Provisions de base
- 3 piscines
- Planche à voile
- Kit surf
Pas encore d'avis
Il n'y a pas encore d'avis pour ce camping.
Vérifiez la possibilité
Réservations et paiement
Booking conditions 2014
1. Reservations can be sent to our address by post, fax or e-mail or completed directly by the on-line booking system in our website. Reservations are exclusively accepted for groups from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 6 persons. Reservations are personal and exclusively valid for the persons whose personal data are indicated in the booking contract.
2. On receiving the booking request, Baia Holiday will send the customer aservice quote/holiday package which specifi es: the chosen campsite, the accommodation unit, the arrival and departure dates, the exact amount of the stay, the deposit (amount and expiration date) and the balance payment conditions. The quote must be fully verifi ed, confi rmed and signed by the customer, and returned by fax, mail or Internet.
3. If the customer decides to confi rm the booking, s/he must proceed to the payment of the deposit shown in the quote, normally within 15 days from its receipt, following one of these procedures:
• OPTION 1: payment of the deposit (normally 25% of the total cost + Euros 40,00 booking fee) and balance no later than 15 days before the date of arrival at the Camping Village, by bank transfer or credit card (through the payment system in our web site, e-commerce applications or Mo.To.).
• OPTION 2: payment of the deposit of Euros 300,00 for a Camping sector reservation or Euros 500,00 for a Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge Tent, Sunlodge and Clever sectors booking, as shown in the quote, and payment of the balance by credit card on arrival, at the Camping Village (through the payment system in our web site, e-commerce applications or Mo.To.). As regards Option 2, the credit card number and other details will be requested on confi rmation, in order to guarantee the booking. Baia Holiday reserves the right to verify the credit card data, contacting the credit card company or asking for a pre-authorization charge. In order to protect the credit card data during the whole procedure, Baia Holiday makes use of S.S.L. technology. Valid credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro. By paying the balance no later than 15 days before the arrival at the Camping Village (Option 1), the customer is entitled to a free insurance cover (special offers excluded). For reservations made in the 15 days preceding the arrival date, the full payment must be done on the same day of the booking confi rmation. Tourist tax, if applied, and extra services not included in the reservation must be paid on site, on arrival at the Camping Village. After the payment of the deposit/balance, the booking contract is to be considered binding. Should the customer cancel the reservation, partially or in full, or decide to make changes, except for what provided at point 12, s/ he must pay the entire remaining amount.
WARNING: non-observance of the terms of payment as above mentioned shall constitute a rescinding clause that would result in the legal termination of the contract with the intermediary agency and/or the organizer, without prejudice to compensation for further damages suffered by the organization. Any failure to comply with the terms of payment provided by Option 1, will result in the loss of economic conditions and all related benefits.
4. On arrival at the Camping Village, the customer must contact the reception and show the confi rmation voucher and the full payment receipt. The reserved accommodation in the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge Tents, Sunlodge and Clever sectors is available from 17.00 pm on the arrival day and must be vacated no later than 9.00 am on the departure day. As regards the Camping sector, the reserved accommodation is available from 12.00 am, and must be vacated no later than 12.00 am on the departure day (10:00 at Centro Vacanze Isuledda). For late departures (after 9.00 am in the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge Tents, Sunlodge and Clever sectors and after 12.00 am in the Camping Sector (10:00 at Centro Vacanze Isuledda) the management will charge the customer with an extra day (accommodation unit price + price for the persons), according to the offi cial price-list. If the customer does not arrive at the Camping Village before 12.00 am of the day following the booked arrival date, without giving any notice, the management reserves the right to cancel the reservation and allot the vacant accommodation to others.
5. The fi nal cleaning in the accommodation units is mandatory at the following conditions: • Village and Sunlodge sectors - carried out by the customer without extra costs or by the camping village staff, with extra charge. • Hotel and Resort sectors – normally included in the total amount • Lodge Tent and Clever sectors – mandatory with extra charge The fi nal cleaning of the Village sector accommodations occupied by customers with pets must be obligatorily carried out by the Camping Village staff with an extra cost of Euros 50,00. For prices and conditions of each specifi c sector see the price-list.
6. Any request for cancellation of the confi rmed booking (balance or deposit already paid), should be made in writing. In case of cancellations or delayed arrival/advanced departure, due to causes not covered by the insurance, the paid amount cannot be refunded. Anyway, in case of cancellation of the whole stay, due to causes not covered by the insurance, if made within 7 days before the holiday start date, the amount already paid (net of fi xed booking fee), can be used for a new vacation in one of the Baia Holiday Camping Villages (the voucher amount cannot be divided and the amount of the new reservation must be equal to or greater than the value of the voucher). No refund in case of partial use of the voucher and/or cancellation after the above indicated deadline.
7. By confi rming the reservation, the customer also accepts the Baia Holiday booking conditions and the current price-list. S/he agrees to scrupulously comply the Baia Holiday rules and regulation. Baia Holiday will be entitled to solve the booking contract if the subscriber, his family or his guests, does not follow the rules.
8. Medium size pets are allowed in all Baia Holiday Camping Villages, only under request and only in specifi c accommodations of the Camping and Village sectors. Dogs must be microchipped and provided by the International Sanitary Certifi cate and UE Passport. Personnel is authorized to check the above mentioned documents on arrival and in case of no production, the management reserves the right not to accept pets inside the Camping Village.
9. Special offers (such as Early booking, Introduce a friend and get a discount, Full board offer, Village Family offer, Long stay) are subject to precise terms and conditions, as shown in the specifi c sections of the price-list.
10. Any promotion (special offer, last minute etc.) that will be made after the price-list publication will derive from new agreements with service suppliers; they will have no retroactivity effect and be subject to availability.
11. Prices for all ferry tickets and connected services are fi xed by the shipping companies; consequently, they could vary during the period of time between the quote request and the booking confi rmation, according to the availability of the various fare classes.
12. Changes of the personal data, number of participants, or extra services with respect to those specifi ed in the contract at the time of the booking confi rmation, cannot be accepted, unless they are communicated to the booking centre within 10 days before the fi xed arrival date. All the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge tent, Sunlodge and Clever units will be therefore available only to the people listed in the travel documents; the Management has the right not to accept customers who will not follow this rule and not to allot the living unit.
13. The customer requests about pitch or living unit special location will be considered mere preferences and will have no contractual value or absolute assurance, since pitch/living unit will be allotted on site and at the Management sole discretion.
in PDF »
Refund guarantee of the holiday costs
Following is an excerpt about the insurance coverage taken from the insurance policy. The insurance policy is registered C.V.M.I. s.r.l. and the insurance terms and conditions are explained in full detail in the document you will receive together with your travel documents.
Art. 1 “Scope of the insurance policy”
The policy covers the cancellation penalty fees charged by the Company within the maximum percentages prescribed in the General Terms for reservations for the Camping Village and the maximum amount of Euro 1.000,00 per policy minus the fixed registration fee and the percentage due to the insurance company. The coverage starts on the date of confirmation of the booking (after payment of the settlement) until the moment the holiday starts, and applies only if the Client cannot actually travel for any of the following circumstances unforeseable at the moment of contract stipulation:
1.1) The illness, injury or death of either the insured client and his/her yellow traveller or any of their relatives, cohabitants, children, brothers, sisters, parents, sons-, daughters- or parents-in-law, partner co-owner of the insured client's company, provided that such fellow has been registered for coverage at the moment of contract stipulation. The term “fellow traveller” can refer to only one single person. Coverage will also be provided in cases of pathologies of pregnancy or pre-existing illness not of chronic nature, if they arise after the date of start of the guarantee;
1.2) Material damages caused by fire or natural calamity to the insured client's property that require his or her personal presence;
1.3) The impossibility to reach the resort of vacation due to natural calamity;
1.4) The issue of summons to appear in Court as witness or juror received after the date of start of the guarantee.
Art. 2 “Exclusion from coverage”
Coverage will be provided only if the settlement requested by the Camping Village has been paid and won't be granted for cancellations claimed due to chronic, neurological, psychiatric, nervous and/or mental disorders.
Art. 3 “Fixed policy fee”
Repayments will be made by deducting the franchise of Euro 70,00 per policy, which must be charged to the insured Party, not covered by any other insurance policy otherwise this policy will be invalid.
Art. 4 “Responsibility of the insured client in the event of accident”
If the insured client intends to cancel the booking, the Camping Village where the customer booked must be immediately notified.
If the cancellation is due to any of the reasons foreseen, the insured must provide the Camping Village's Insurance Company (UNIQUA ASSICURAZIONI S.p.A., Agenzia di Trieste, via Machiavelli, 28 - 34132 TRIESTE tel. 040 631345 r.a. - fax 040 362886 - firstname.lastname@example.org) with written notification within five days of the occurrence of the event responsible for the cancellation, and enclose the medical certification and any other documents regarding the reason for cancellation (original copy).
Refund guarantee PLUS
It is furthermore possible to obtain insurance against cancellation penalties of up to a maximum of € 3.000,00 for practice net of fees, upon payment of a fixed optional € 30.00. The warranty begins on the date of confirmation of booking (subject to payment of the balance) to the Village / Camping, until the beginning of the same living and working for the same cases mentioned above in points 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4.
Also valid Articles 2, 4. About art. 3 “Fixed policy fee” repayments of “Refund guarantee PLUS” will be made by deducting the franchise of 10% with a minimum of Euro 70,00 per policy, which must be charged to the insured Party, not covered by any other insurance policy otherwise this policy will be invalid.
Guarantee of repayment of the vacation expenses
Art. 5 “Refund of the holiday costs”
Coverage will be provided for the refund of the rest of the holiday costs paid for by the insured client (only if the settlement due for the holiday is paid no less than 15 days prior to the arrival date on the Camping / Village), if the insured client or his/her family members (consort/spouse, son/daughter, brother/sister, parents-, son/daughter-in-law) or fellow traveller registered at the moment of contract stipulation are forced to stop their holiday for any of the following
reasons: the obligatory return to their original place of residence for health reasons;
hospital admittance of the client that requires the interruption of vacation; earlier return to place of residence if the client is forced to return due to the death of a family member (as defined above) or his or her fellow traveller registered at the moment of contract stipulation. Refund of 50% of the vacation expenses share will be provided if the curtailment of the vacation is due to the hospitalization of a family member who is not participating in the vacation. Such refund will be equivalent to the cost of the unused vacation days left to the departure date, that is to intend: total number of the days paid for, minus the fixed registration fee, divided into the days of vacation. In any case, such refund cannot exceed the amount of 2.600,00 e per event. In the event
of the simultaneous registration of a pre-established group of participants, the term “yellow traveller” can be applied to only one person. In order to obtain the refund of vacation expenses, the client is requested to submit within 24 hours following documents to our Insurer, medical certification regarding the obligatory return to point of departure; certificate of death or hospitalization; civil status certificate; booking contract. For any question not expressly regulated by this policy, the original contract by the Company offices will be applied.
- GPS - 41.7406°N, 12.3139°E
- Au bord de la mer
- Mer - 5 km
- Figari Sud-Corse Airport - 326 km
- Bastia-Poretta Airport - 384 km
- Calvi-Sainte-Catherine Airport - 471 km
- Ajaccio-Napoléon Bonaparte Airport - 505 km
- Bol Airport - 1269 km
Campings à proximité
Les meilleures offres livrées directement dans votre boîte de réception Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir des remises, nos offres de dernière minute ainsi que l'inspiration pour votre prochain séjour.
Merci de vous être inscrit !
Réserver des vacances, ce n'est pas une mince affaire. Trouver et réserver un camping, c'est bien plus difficile qu'on ne le penserait. Réunissons ces deux tâches et nous, les amoureux du plein air, nous avons un problème ! Un problème que Campsited ne connaît que trop bien et s'engage à résoudre, pour chacun d'entre vous. ... plus d’infos
© 2019 campsited.com. Tous droits réservés.
2019 campsited.com. Tous droits réservés.