Frequently Asked Questions
How do bookings work?
- When you find a campsite you like simply check availability and book.
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your booking.
How do payments work?
- You will enter your credit or debit card details when completing your booking.
- Our payments are 100% secure, and your card will only be debited when a booking is confirmed.
- The deposit amount will be a percentage of the total cost of the booking. This will be deducted from the total cost of your holiday.
- You will typically pay the balance for your trip four weeks in advance of your arrival date. You will receive an email when it is time to pay the balance.
- The deposit amount and the time-frame for the payment of the remaining balance will vary depending on the campsite you book.
Do you charge a booking fee?
- Campsited does not charge a booking fee for bookings.
- Some continental campsites may charge a booking fee. We facilitate this, but this fee goes directly to the campsite.
What if I don't get an email confirming the booking?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on UK +441213185585, FR +33170629004, IRE +353646646029 and we will look into it for you.
I have specific needs for my trip, like a highchair, how do I get one?
- When making your booking you can also book optional extras. These are available as you go through the booking flow.
- In addition there is a special requests section which you can fill in as you are going through the booking flow.
- We always recommend calling or emailing the campsite before arrival to ensure everything is in place.
What time can I check in to my campsite?
- The arrival time for your campsite will be available in the Booking Information section of the profile page for each campsite. If you are running late or you need a late check-in we advise calling the campsite to arrange this.
If there is a problem with my booking who should I contact?
- Contact us at email@example.com and we will take care of you.
How do I cancel a booking I’ve made?
- If you need to cancel a booking we would ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the campsite you have made the booking with. Be sure to have your reference number when you do this.
Will I get a refund if I cancel a booking?
- The campsites cancellation policy will be included in their Sales Terms, which will be available to you as you go through the booking process.
- If a booking is cancelled in line with the campsites cancellation and refund policy, you will be entitled to a refund.
- If you have to cancel your booking outside of the campsites allowable cancellation time-frame, the campsite may at their discretion provide you with a refund for some or all of the monies paid to them.
- We understand that when such cancellations happen it is often due to unexpected and stressful circumstances. In such situations we are always happy to help in any way we can to help resolve the matter. Please contact us if this happens and you need any help.
- To help minimise the impact of unexpected cancellations, we always recommend purchasing an appropriate level of travel insurance. From our own experience we think it really does help relieve any extra stress that you don't need on your holiday!
If there are any questions we don't cover here please drop us a line at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
Finán and all the Team at Campsited :)